Relocating home, whether domestically, around Europe or Internationally is not always a straight forward A to B process as there are so many factors that can affect your personal circumstances. Is there an onward chain which is making the agreement of mutual dates difficult? Are you renovating or building your new home which means that it is not ready to move straight in to? Are you renovating your existing home and need your effects removed during the process and delivered again once complete? Or, are you relocating Internationally and you are yet to find your future home? Whatever the scenario may be which is causing the time lapse between your collection and delivery, Copsey and our unique storage solution is the answer!
Conventional containerised storage is definitely not the way you would describe Copsey’s flexible storage options. Copsey use 20ft containers with 9'6" height including an internal shelving facility which allows for your items to be separated from the main load. Our containers have the capacity to hold an average 3 bedroom house contents.
There are a number of options available to private clients looking for storage solutions during their relocation process as well as businesses and trade clients;
- Static Storage: The static storage containers which are kept at floor level are a superb solution for businesses and private clients alike who require long term storage and want to bring their own effects in. Accessible at all times during normal office hours, these static storage containers are in the secure premises of the Copsey headquarters and are sealed with the clients own padlock to ensure that no one has access at any time when they are not present. Call today and ask for details.
- Self to Store: The self to store option gives you a huge amount of flexibility within the working day because a container is made accessible for you to load your own effects. If you have a smaller vehicle which means that you need to make a few trips to get all of your effects in to the store, this is fine as long as we are informed. You can even bring you goods in over a number of days if you so wish, whatever your circumstances are Copsey is here for you. Once all of your effects are in store it can be sealed with a secure seal from Copey or your own padlock, whichever you prefer. When the container I sealed it is then stacked away within our secure yard and can be accessible with a min of 48 hours notice but subject to availability and the confirmation of our schedules. Whether you require access once a month or once a year, no handling charges apply which you will find is unique to Copsey. To reserve your storage space and set up an account today call Copsey!
- Removal to Store: No matter what circumstances are surrounding your need for storage, Copsey are available to collect your goods on one of our purpose built vehicles. Our flat bed trailer vehicles allow us the capability of lifting our 20ft containers directly on and off without the need of any additional handling of your effects. This means that your goods are loaded directly into the container outside your property and sealed with a serial numbered seal which is not broken until you wish to gain access or it is delivered to you at a later date. If your budget is a little tight but you still feel that the assistance of a professional is a must, ask for details about our vehicle and driver service whereby you can supply labour to assist our working driver in order to get your effects stowed into our container and removed to store.
- Removal from Store: Whether your new home is gleaming from its brand new renovations or you have finally completed on your dream property, whether you were originally a self to store client or you took advantage of our removal to store service, Copsey will welcome the opportunity to stand by your side during this momentous occasion. Speak to us as soon as you have an idea of dates to avoid disappointment and we will be happy to help.
- Trade: The most attractive side to our trade storage is that it enables our trade clients to take full advantage of our demountable vehicle bodies which are the 20ft containers themselves. As mentioned above, our purpose built flat bed vehicles enable us to lift the containers directly on and off of the vehicle with no need for additional handling of your customers effects. The driver and vehicle service means that your costs are cut dramatically and the driver will even assist with loading. The container will be sealed on site so there is no need for a full inventory list although we would always recommend the completion of an inventory of damages.